Thursday 7 June 2012

Woods chips and smoke rings

Hey you - did you know that I have another blog? Let's face it, I'm a man of many passions -- too many for one measly blog to contain -- so I started a new one dedicated to my passion for curing and smoking meat. It's been up and running for a few weeks now and is called Wood Chips and Smoke Rings. So far I've written about smoked pork tenderloin and how to make your own bacon. This here is a pic of a DIY bacon and tomato sandwich I made the other day:


And here's a another of the pork tenderloin I did a few weeks ago:



Recipes for both of these are on the site.

I've been having a lot of fun with this crazy smoking contraption over the past few years and I'm jazzed about sharing it with the rest of the world.Come join me.

No comments: